Should you discover mold growing anywhere in your home or business, call Asbestos Experts™ immediately. When you begin to see mold, it’s usually a tip-of-the-iceberg situation, meaning there’s likely a lot more that is hidden. Our team is certified by the IICRC to meet rigorous standards in expertise, which means we have the knowledge and experience to safely and thoroughly remove all harmful mold from your home or office. We’re mold remediation experts. If left untreated, mold can cause serious respiratory illnesses along with other health maladies in adults and children alike. Untreated mold can also result in increasingly costly repairs as it spreads over time. A simple drying may not be enough to arrest the mold, as mold spores are capable of surviving outside of moist environments, and may lie dormant until moisture comes along to revive them. That’s why it’s imperative to only trust your home or business to companies who are IICRC certified, such as Asbestos Experts™, who adhere to rigorous IICRC policies and standards of cleaning, inspection, and restoration. Here are a few tips to help prevent mold growth in your home:
- Clean all spills and leaks immediately
- Use ventilation fans in humid places in your home such as bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms
- Inspect your home once a month for leaks in kitchen and bathroom cupboards, behind your refrigerator (if equipped with a water line), and behind your washing machine
- Don’t overwater your plants, whether indoors or outdoors
We hope you never need our services, but if you detect mold in your home or business, don’t hesitate to call Asbestos Experts™ anytime day or night.