Although New Mexico has a dry climate, homeowners and business owners in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces, and other New Mexico cities may encounter mold in their property. Mold is considered a toxic substance, and exposure to mold should be avoided as much as possible. Unfortunately, mold can thrive in almost any environment where moisture and oxygen are present, and it can grow on any organic surface. Prolonged exposure to mold can be extremely dangerous, and potentially fatal.
It is important to understand the symptoms and health effects of mold exposure. It can help you quickly identify these indicators and take immediate action to protect your health, your family, and your home.
If you have recently had flooding or water damage in your home or business or you believe mold is developing, call the professionals at Asbestos Experts™ immediately. Our experts are trained to identify mold quickly and get it removed from your property safely.
License # 397604
Is My Home at Risk?
How do I know if I have a mold infestation? Mold can develop on almost any surface if conditions are right. When building materials like drywall or insulation are wet or have been wet, they are especially susceptible to mold growth. Often, mold growth is difficult to detect – it occurs beneath the surface. You may not know it’s there until the health effects become noticeable. That’s why it’s so important to contact our sister restoration company for thorough water extraction after a flooding event.
Contact an Expert
"*" indicates required fields
At Asbestos Experts™ we’ve seen countless cases of homes and families devastated by the growth of toxic mold. Not only is mold growth unattractive, but it can have a significant impact on health as well as compromise the structure and foundation of your home. Mold is...
With its sinister name and ugly look, toxic black mold has the power to strike fear into the heart of any homeowner. Asbestos Experts™ has spent years working across the state of New Mexico, removing this pervasive and unhealthy variety of mold from the homes of our...
Mold: it’s not just ugly, it’s bad for your health. Mold feeds on just about anything organic in your home, from the cellulose on the backing of wallpaper, drywall, insulation, and carpet, to ceiling tiles, wood, and myriad other surfaces. It grows and spreads in...